2017 NAPgA Rendezvous in Lake City, CO - June 15-18
Hello Shawn! So glad you'll be able to make it! I saw your comment on napga.org asking about costs. I already replied there, but in case you check here sooner, the cost is FREE! There is a fundraiser auction, so if you have items to donate or if you just bring your checkbook and are ready to buy, you know NAPgA appreciates it. But of course it's not required to bring or buy anything. There are no camping fees for the spot we're using so your only cost is gas to get there and the food you bring.

Thanks for the offer of help. You wouldn't happen to have any folding tables or awnings would you? I'm going to see what I can scrounge up for free from among "the locals" before I pay out money to rent a bunch of stuff. I'm bringing 2 tables but we need 6 or 8 total.

It'll be great if you can bring friends. There has been some concern that this Rendy might be under-attended due to the fact that the majority of goat packing enthusiasts are way up in the northwest. However, I think we can put that worry to rest. If we can get a good turn-out, maybe NAPgA will be able to hold Colorado Rendys more than once every ten years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 NAPgA Rendezvous in Lake City, CO - June 15-18 - by Nanno - 01-24-2017, 10:06 PM