Packgoat equipment in Colorado - Cheap!
This just came up on Craigslist today. Four sets of crossbuck saddles with pocket pads, panniers, and raincoats located in Fruita, CO. ONLY $75 PER SET! 
http://eastco.craigslist.org/spo/5848966983.html
I emailed the poster. Hopefully they aren't turned off with needing to ship them.
With a deal this good you can usually afford a little overhead. Offer to pay not only for the shipping but for the time it takes him to box them up and mail them. That generally does it. Wink
Hope you get them Nate. I'd be all over this if the budget allowed it.
hey back off...... I found this and am in the process of buying these..... LOL
Matt
Done! They should be on the way to Oregon today! Woohoo. Thank you nanno

Sorry Matt. Didn't mean to snake anyone!
Yay! I'm so glad someone here is getting them! This is one of those deals that I almost cashed in on for myself just because it's too good to pass up. But with only two packgoats, I really, really don't need any more saddles, and it's not fair to buy them just to put in storage and hoard. I'm happy to see someone else here get such a good deal! Smile
I won't know how good of a deal until they show up. If I only go with the pictures and try and price out what Jessica and I would've had to spend to get it new. Uuuhhhhh, pretty sure I couldn't go wrong. It's one of those deals you just offer full price and hope you're first. Kinda like my trailer we just picked up last week. Again thank you. And let's hope Jessica doesn't see this thread before they show up. Surprise packages are always awesome. Especially when it will look like I could've bought a yacht with that much money! I love it.
Only thing better would be finding it at goodwill for 5 bucks and a yellow tag special day!
oh you weren't first..... my daughter and sone is crying now, both under 10 you just bought those saddles out from under me..... your a real peace of work!
Matt