Pueblo County Fair Packgoat Competition
Now that is my kind of caper.

I just put full pack rigging on Shelby GT, Bacchus, Woodstock, and just a collar on Vincent VanGoat and took them all out on a walk. While traveling through the new neighborhood of fancy-shmancy houses on the way to the canal road, I have to keep them on leads. I actually managed to get the 3 big goats to be manageable and Vincent dragging behind. I thought to myself that they kinda seemed like they'd work for team driving. They're not a nicely matched set like Nano's crew, but once they are on the road they stop trying to kill each other. Bacchus has one of those Sopris halters and he really responds to it. Where it goes, there also goes his head just like a horse in a bit.

By the way I have to compliment you on your shirt! Remember that Napal * USA project shirt I made a while back? As a thanks for designing it they had a custom embroidered version made in Nepal and sent it to me. It looks like they did a bit of work to make it work with string instead of ink, and its really very cool! Thats one for the wall. No way I'm ever going to wash that. It'd probably wrinkle/shrink into a mess!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pueblo County Fair Packgoat Competition - by Charlie Horse - 07-31-2016, 08:11 PM