Need 2-3 Horned Weathers

All of you here a Packgoat central have been so wonderful in helping me build my string.  Thank you!!!  I have 5 awesome packers and a back country milker and we have done over 250 miles in the back country since this spring.  I have become a fanatical back country goat packer and my family and I have been blessed in ways I can't express. 

Now that I'm not so green, and I know better what I'm looking for, I'm looking to add 2 more (maybe 3).  My string is dominated by 4 year olds and I need to spread my ages out and add more size and athleticism (I do a ton of off trail with weight in the deadfall of Idaho).  I'd like to have one 6+/- year old and another one that is 3. I'm an alpine fan and they would need to have horns and be 200+ lb packers (the bigger the better). 

As an addition to this, I'd be willing to trade for my two smallest boys who are incredible Oberhasli packers (seeing them go will be a tear filled event for the family but I'm limited on pasture space and can't have too many). Duke is my string leader (a gentile alpha) and Mooch pulls up the rear of the string as a happy follower. They are both AWESOME trail goats but struggle to keep up with me and my other forest nijas when we are packing elk out of the thick stuff.  I think they would be many strings best packers and they are 4 and 5 years old.  Keep in mind I just pulled out of the Frank Church a few days ago and they all did 17.2 miles in one day, fully packed (37 total miles in 4 days with over 13,000 total feet in gain)!!!  Duke and Mooch are studs, I just need full blown Nijas.  

I'm hoping that someone has 2 that are just too big and powerful for their needs and they would like to "trade down" for a few trail savvy "trail goats" with crazy big hearts.  Or, someone has to get rid of a couple good ones and someone else wants to buy a couple.  I will let you know when both ends of this are done so no one's time is wasted.  I'm in no real hurry and will travel almost anywhere for the "right" goats.  marc@gothunts.com 208 867 6675
What breeds do you use for your monster packers?
My "monster packers" are Alpines.  My whole string has their horns as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now that is a fantastic photo. Reminds me of the Uintas and the fact that I didn't make it out there even once this year. Now they're covered in snow until July. Where's that picture taken? I'd love to try the Wind River range which is a lot like the Uintas but taller. But they dont want my kind there. Bleh.

The first goat sure looks a lot like my Shelby GT except you have horns on yours, and the 3rd one sure looks a lot like my Bacchus. Honestly the 2nd one has a very rich brown like an Ober and his horns are kinda wide-- I'm kinda surprised to hear its an alpine.
I have tried replying twice here and can't seem to get a pic to upload. You are right, the second one is an Ober, that is Duke. That is in the McCall, Idaho area.
Marc, great looking goats, your first 3 look like the 3 I have, same markings and colors.... very awesome, your in Idaho as well?, you wouldn't happen too be the Marc that works at Archery Central?
Matt
    Yes, that second one is an Ober. He's Duke, my big hearted one.   That is as well the McCall, Idaho area.  This is a picture of my two biggest boys leading my string.  This area is also in the McCall area.
(11-11-2015, 08:39 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: Marc, great looking goats, your first 3 look like the 3 I have, same markings and colors.... very awesome, your in Idaho as well?, you wouldn't happen too be the Marc that works at Archery Central?
Matt

No, I'm the Marc that is an owner at gothunts.com
Great looking string there Marc!
Have you made it to the WW2 bomber crash site near McCall?