Free packgoat prospect – Washington
Hello,
I’m looking for a new home for Carson.  He is 3 years old; ¾ boer, ¼ Sannan.   He has horns.  He’s 32” to 33” tall at the withers.  He’s strong. He’s friendly and respectful of people.  However, we moved two years ago, and I’ve been too busy to work with him.  He has not been out on the trail.  So, he’s free if someone would like to take him and work with him.  We live in Mount Vernon WA.
Perry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Too bad you are on the other side of the state, or I could put him to work with my horned goats. Carson looks solid too. I hope you find a good working home for him!
I have a boer/alpine mix and he's proven to be a great goat. His mellow behavior puts him higher on my 'perfect pack goat' list than one of my bigger goats. I hope someone grabs this guy. In other words, dont let the boer disqualify him.
Nice looking goat. So he hasn't ever been on a trail or taken for a walk at least? never saddled?
(08-26-2015, 12:42 PM)GPW Wrote: Nice looking goat. So he hasn't ever been on a trail or taken for a walk at least? never saddled?

Just short walks
I would really like to come up and take a look at him, but my scedule is pretty hectic for the next 2-3 weeks. If he is available still by the first week of October I will come up on a weekend if your available
Sorry, but I went out to the pasture this evening and found Carson laying dead in the goat shelter.  I don't know what happened to him.
Not another one. :(
Oh man... I'm so sorry. It's been a sad day in the goatie world!
That is so sad. My heart goes out to you.
Goatberries Happen!