4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale.
Aw, it's too bad Legion is so rough on his buddy. Sad He needs to be careful or he could end up with no friends like Cuzco! A goat shed is an awful lot colder when there's no one to snuggle up with. Cuzco seems to get along *better* with certain girls than he ever has with other males. He occasionally let Nibbles share his shed and stand next to him while eating, and he's now doing the same thing with Nubbin. All the girls he's ever tolerated are ones with dominant, somewhat stand-offish personalities. I wonder if Legion would be happier with a pushy doe? Then again, being around female hormones did worsen Cuzco's attitude toward people (especially Phil), so that might not be such a great idea, depending on how Legion handles such things!

I just hope Legion doesn't start bullying people. That's something we've battled in Cuzco his whole life to some extent, and we always have to watch him carefully around strangers, especially smaller women and kids. I hate that we can't trust him and always have to keep him on a leash or lock him up when we go walking with other people. The only time Cuzco isn't obnoxious around strangers is when he's in "work mode". If Legion does start bullying people, I highly recommend a shock collar. It works really well for Cuzco, and maybe if you nip it in the bud he'll never develop bad habits like our goat did. I feel that at this point in his life, we're just going to have to manage Cuzco rather than try to re-train him. He spent too many of his formative years in the rough-and-tumble of the horse pasture and his attitude is way too ingrained by now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Nanno - 02-04-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Taffy - 02-04-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by nebs - 02-04-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Taffy - 03-12-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: 4.5 year old Pack Goat for sale. - by Nanno - 03-13-2014, 09:15 AM