Bridger's GORGEOUS full brother...$200 (Hornless LaMancha in Northern Utah)
Good Evening,

I talked to Dona & the deal is this. "Lincoln" is coming up on 2 months old & so will be switching to 2 bottles a day. Anyway, she told me that the current kids she has are drinking every drop & this little guy is one of the thirstiest. He has to go this week....one way or the other. She has more kids than she has milk & sadly doesn't have even a gallon to spare...which is why she needs to sell these kids...but still wants them in the best homes.

Vigilguy & I both have kids from her & are very pleased with them. BTW, the seller gets very attached to her goats & really likes how we take care of them. She loves the idea of them living happy productive lives as packgoats & that most packers take much better care of their goats than the average caretaker. I HATE to see him NOT go to a packing home. BUT I really want him to go to a home that wants him & needs him. BTW, get past the ear thing...they are some of the best built packers out there. Smile With a referral from I or Charlie she will let this guy go to a packing home for $100!

That said, milk would be on you but he has to go this week; he is about 2 months old. There several folks that have milk in the area that you could buy...let me know if you get him & will give you the referrals to them.

That said if you would optimally do 2 bottles/ day for month #3 & 1 bottle for month #4 & then quit sometime in that month...that is what I did with my 5 little guys.

So for month #3, if you do 2 bottles (20-24 oz/feeding) it would = 2.33 gallons/week for 4 weeks = 9.25 gallons.

Month #4 for full month = 4.5 gallons.

TOTAL = 13-14 gallons total optimally

Let me know if interested & I will put you in touch.

TOU

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bridger's GORGEOUS full brother...$100 (Hornless LaMancha in Northern Utah) - by TOU - 03-30-2015, 04:39 PM