Hunching while Urinating...
If they're peeing normally, it makes me wonder if they aren't just feeling "buckish" right now. What you describe is common buck behavior. Keep an eye on them and watch for stretching, straining, pawing or kicking their belly, dribbling urine, or other signs of discomfort, but I wouldn't worry too much about them licking themselves unless they appear distressed.

Until I got all these bucks last year, this would have worried me too. My old wether, Cuzco, has never nibbled or licked at his penis or urine stream, but every one of my other male goats does it. The difference may be that Cuzco was wethered very young in life and was not kept around other goats until he was old, so he never learned how boy goats behave. All my other boys have remained quite fascinated with themselves even after they're neutered. Goats go through a big growth spurt early in their second year, which is also when some of them start showing signs of dominance or aggressive behavior towards each other and even people. They're coming into maturity and are perhaps feeling "manlier" than usual. Definitely keep an eye out for any signs of discomfort or difficulty urinating, but also be on the lookout for signs of them acting more aggressive or touchy than usual. To me they sound more "buckish" than blocked.

Messages In This Thread
Hunching while Urinating... - by tmas - 03-17-2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Hunching while Urinating... - by Nanno - 03-17-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Hunching while Urinating... - by tmas - 03-18-2015, 09:23 AM