2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale!
Up next we have Molly and Dolly. These two are some of the cutest little darlings we've ever had at Goat-O-Rama! Molly is the most beautiful two-tone chamoisee I've ever seen, with cream-colored forehand and fawn-brown hindquarters. She even has little white moonspots on her back to give her an even more fawn-like appearance! Molly is bold and outgoing with a little mischievous streak. 

Molly's twin sister Dolly is a stunning white and blue roan doeling with spotted ears. I've never seen a goat quite this color before and I love it! Dolly is a little shy compared to her sister but is not nervous or unfriendly. She loves to be gently petted. Dolly was a bit precocious and accidentally got bred early in the fall when I was out of town. I terminated the pregnancy (she was much too young and the father is closely related). However, Dolly was far enough along to make a small udder. I am allowing it to dry up, but it looks like a very nice udder with good attachments, a nice shape, and easy-to-milk teats. 

Molly and Dolly's mama, Snowball, is one of my easiest, low-maintenance goats. Snowball is a large, big-boned, middle-of-the-herd doe with a nice udder. She's easy to handle, easy to milk, kids easily, nurses easily, is a great mama, and stays in good weight with no grain. Her milk is delicious too! I expect her daughters will both take after their mother and be very solid additions to any herd. Molly and Dolly are very attached and should go together. I'm asking $400 for the pair.    

Molly and Dolly:

Molly:

Dolly:

Messages In This Thread
2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 05:20 PM