2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale!
And now for the girls! I haven't sold any of my doelings yet this year and it's about time I got on it! These are hands-down the nicest doe kids we've ever produced at Goat-O-Rama. All of them should make excellent packgoat mamas. Every one of them has correct legs, nice balanced conformation, and a fantastic personality. We got some great colors this year too! If you like moonspots, every one of these girls has moonspots in her bloodlines. 

We'll start with our oldest and nicest. Bonnie is Clyde's sister and boy is she a looker! Bonnie has legs a mile long and as correct as they can be. She's got the long, lean body and narrow back ideal for packgoat conformation. She should produce some really nice packgoat babies. Bonnie also has a very friendly, outgoing personality and she's been that way since birth. Bonnie is our "greeter" and was always on hand to welcome new kids when they were born and to welcome human visitors when they come. Bonnie is a lovely blue roan (rare in our herd!) with just enough white to set her apart. I'm asking $250 for Bonnie.

Bonnie with her mom, Sadie. 

Toots is a lovely polled doeling and although I wasn't sure about her conformation at first, she's really growing into nice goat. Toots has classic silver and black cou clair coloring but her ears give away the Nubian in her blood. She is a quiet little thing who loves to eat. I expect this little gal to be a very easy keeper. Toots is a big girl and easily large enough to breed this year for 2023 kids. Her mother has a lovely udder and is currently giving 3 quarts/day. Asking $200.

Messages In This Thread
2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 05:20 PM