2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale!
I'm seriously late in advertising kids for sale this season, and part of that is because it's so hard to part with them! We had the sweetest, prettiest, nicest babies last spring and I don't want to say goodbye. 

Most of the boys are gone, but I still have three left. Two are available now:  

Dillinger is a big, stout fella with a sweet but unobtrusive personality. He is short-coupled, thick and muscular throughout and has a neck like a linebacker. He is polled, so if you want a goat without horns, this is the guy you're looking for. Dillinger has a gentle personality and although he is not particularly outgoing, he is also not shy. He will likely be one of those packgoats who keeps his head down, does his job, and doesn't complain. Dillinger is one of the few direct descendents of our star packgoat, Finn. I'm asking $250  

Spats is a special needs case that I'm not standing behind as packgoat material. However, he is one of the sweetest and gentlest kids we've ever produced so I can't write him off completely. Spats' biggest problem is his wry (crooked, asymmetrical) face. It is not affecting him now but I do not know if it might become a problem as he grows. If it continues to grow unevenly, it could potentially cause problems with tooth alignment (and consequently chewing), and even his breathing. If his facial problems never interfere with his functionality, he could be a nice packgoat. Spats is a big-boned, rangey fellow with long legs and a somewhat clumsy build (not unlike my old friend Sputnik). He won't be the easiest goat to fit a saddle to, but with his lovely, easy-going, and willing attitude I think he will make up for his less-than-ideal conformation. Spats loves to be with people most of all and seems like the kind of boy who will be rock-steady and have a good work ethic. I have not named a price on this guy. I will charge some kind of rehoming fee, but it will be negotiable.

Messages In This Thread
2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: 2022 Goat-O-Rama Kids for Sale! - by Nanno - 11-29-2022, 05:20 PM