Aggression- What to do?
Emma,
Get some help. Don't take him out unless you have your help close to you. Don't let him continue this behavior without being corrected.
From the side, reach between his legs and grab both legs on the other side just above the du-claws, jerk them hard upwards and toward you while pushing his body away from you with your head. Flip him upside down and quickly let go of his hind leg and grab the other front leg. While kneeling by his shoulders hold both his front legs at the half way point being careful of his flailing rear hooves. Leave him down for 30 minutes, trading off with your help when you get tired. Time the 30 minutes. Remain calm at all times. As most others have done, your first attempts at tossing were not long enough, so now you may need to go to extremes. My first attempt at tossing (many years ago) ended up the same way, with me tossing "Louis" over a dozen times because I was letting him up WAAAY to soon. "Louis" eventually turned out to be one of the best Packgoats I ever had. It was never Louis's fault, he was just behaving naturally. It was always my fault for not completing the lesson.

Messages In This Thread
Aggression- What to do? - by Emma - 07-18-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Aggression- What to do? - by Dwite Sharp - 07-18-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Aggression- What to do? - by Emma - 07-18-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Aggression- What to do? - by Dwite Sharp - 07-18-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Aggression- What to do? - by Teckelhut - 07-18-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Aggression- What to do? - by Nanno - 07-18-2014, 05:09 PM