2nd 2021 NAPgA Rendezvous in Slim Buttes, SD!
It won't be an overly huge turnout, but so far it sounds like Clay and Charlotte Zimmerman, Terri Summerfield (I don't think Rex will be able to make it), Dwite and Mary Sharp, Robert and Connie Losee, Morgan Rust, Finn Sacrison who is one of our only SD NAPgA members, and there's a fellow who lives near us that is hoping to make it. I don't know if Larry Robinson will make it. He was very excited about a trip to SD but it's a long way for him. I'll be sending out another email in the next day or two and maybe I'll get some more confirmations. Finn Sacrison is planning to give a talk about the Wounded Warriors project he's heading up out in his area. It sounds like he's taking wounded vets out on hunting excursions in the Black Hills and he's using packgoats to help carry their stuff. I don't know if he's actually put a hunt together yet, but he's working on it. I look forward to hearing more about this exciting project.

It will be a small gathering but I think it's going to be a very fun group. And because it will be smaller we'll have more time to really hang out and enjoy getting to know each other better. When it's a large group I often find myself talking briefly to so many different people that I come away feeling like I didn't really get to know anyone and I have trouble remembering all their names afterwards. I think this will be a very fun opportunity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd 2021 NAPgA Rendezvous in Slim Buttes, SD! - by Nanno - 09-09-2021, 07:01 PM