Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :)
Hey, better late than never!!! I had a nice time despite burning myself (still changing that bandage 2x daily and treating it as it's an open, meaty wound). I really enjoyed meeting everyone, mostly stuck to my "corner" after burning myself and was so lucky I had great neighbors Taffy and her husband, Dave and Curtis - really enjoyed hanging with you all, meeting your goats and experiencing your hospitality. Big thanks to Charlene and Bre and everyone who helped make this happen!! I hope I can come to more rendy's in the future and actually bring my goats Smile Really left me longing to know some pack goat people down where I live. Btw, the offer still stands to adopt me if you live in the high desert or mountains where there's no poison oak Wink I'm pretty low maintenance (when I'm not burning myself accidently - lol). OK, I have to pack for Mongolia now, bye!! OH, btw, I posted some photos from the rendy under the NAPgA section, not sure if that's the right place, but there they are.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by nebs - 06-29-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Nanno - 06-30-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Teckelhut - 06-30-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Taffy - 06-30-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Teckelhut - 06-30-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Saltlick - 07-04-2014, 04:49 PM