Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :)
That sounds like soooo much fun! I really really wish we could have been there! This is such a lousy time of year for me to leave home, and that would have been a very long trip, especially for Cuzco. Thanks for sharing your adventures!

I hear ya about your goat's reputation preceding you! Cuzco had such a reputation last year, so we had several strangers walk past me and say "I've been dying meet Cuzco!" I felt like Cuzco's agent on the first day. Cuzco is also fairly stand-offish with strangers, but it sounds like Legion is worse! On the other hand, Cuzco is quite good at tolerating people's attentions if he's haltered.

Between performing tricks for everyone's entertainment, lying obediently by my chair at all times, and voluntarily going for a swim in the lake on one hand, and on the other hand bopping Phil in the face on purpose at the campfire, I'm still not sure if we had the best-behaved or worst-behaved goat at the Rendy. Cuzco has excellent manners, but he doesn't always choose to remember them when someone besides me is on the other end of the leash. I guess he's decided that he belongs to me, and no one else has the authority to tell him what to do. We'll be working on that with our up-and-comings. They must learn to respect all people from a young age--not just me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by nebs - 06-29-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Nanno - 06-30-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Teckelhut - 06-30-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Taffy - 06-30-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Back from the NAPgA rendezvous! :) - by Teckelhut - 06-30-2014, 10:00 PM