Two 2 1/2yo Nubian Weathers... could they be pack goats? Would like opinions!
Hi there,

I recently came into the possession of two approx 2 1/2-3yo full blooded nubian weathers. They're roughly 3 1/2-4ft tall (was going to measure them but couldn't find the measuring tape Dodgy ) I'm 5'7" and they come to the point of my hip at their withers.

Anyway, theses boys weigh every bit of 200-225lbs, they're very gentle, will follow you all over, easy to catch and handle and they're broke to lead. They were raised together so they got along good, no problems and they're easy keepers. I've just had them around the place eating weeds.

I'm wondering if theses guys are worth anything as potential pack goats? I know what they're worth as meat goats but I'd really rather not see them go to butcher. I'd like opinions on what they're worth and if they have any extra value as possible pack goats.

The pics aren't the greatest as I was by myself and it was hard to get decent pics of them without them following me around.

Thanks!

Attached Files
.jpg   bluegoat.jpg (Size: 142.97 KB / Downloads: 60)
.jpg   browngoat.jpg (Size: 134.8 KB / Downloads: 59)

Messages In This Thread
Two 2 1/2yo Nubian Weathers... could they be pack goats? Would like opinions! - by lariatproductions - 06-03-2014, 09:23 AM