6 mile assessment walk and cool coyote interaction
Thanks for the compliment about the guys.  They are a sick looking crew thats for sure!!!  

Steve the white Alpine has dirted one golden lab, and Garbie the big tan Alpine took out a full sized poodle.  Both on trails and I worned the owners to keep there dogs back.  The owners responded with " My dog wont bight", that was not what I was warning them about HA HA!!

I have a mix match of saddles and panniers.  I got a North West wood saddle with a set of beat up blue panniers and a North West aluminum saddle with brand new is panniers both of Craigslist.  The other wood saddle I baught new from Matt Lion at Bantom Saddle Tack.  That one is awesome it has the Marc Warnke new style rigging.  The cools you see on Garbie are Ozark cools from Walmart that I made rigging for so they can be rigged on a saddle.  I do not like the Aluminum saddle as much as the wood.  The shape just does not seem like it matches the shape of a goat.  I do love the North West "Pocket pads" and Matt Lions "Stay put pads" though.  Its nice just having the one piece saddle and pads to deal with, also there is no pad slide or creep over time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6 mile assessment walk and cool coyote interaction - by Mike - 08-01-2018, 01:52 PM