Poll: Are you a NAPgA Member?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
81.82%
9 81.82%
No
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NAPgA Member Poll
Sorry Taffy, I didnt mean to imply that you posed the question just to rib people. I was just speaking on my experiences and hoping to give the enthused a little word of caution. I think Taffy poses a GREAT question.

"Why are you not a member?"

This is a perfect threat to shed insight into what we and NAPgA can do, to help people get excited (like TOU Smile about being a member of the North American Pack goat Assoc. So I 100% back and agree with the question, why?
As I have said, its more about the inconvenience of it. But for some, maybe its the money. Sure its just $20.00, but in my case, I am 4,500+ miles on my last oil change. So when I look at how I need to spend my money, the oil change is going to win out vs joining. The oil change cant wait, but the membership can.

I have already mentioned Id like to see an easier payment method on the website. But maybe some incentives would go along a long way. Maybe something like a 5% or 10% discount at Northwest Pack Goats or other venders? How about maybe applying those to different levels of membership with the higher level getting a "gift" for it. 20 a year for junior, 50 a year for senior with a "free" shirt which they actually buy with the extra 30.00 and a little extra money for group. There is a lot of information on the NAPgA website but not nothing to push anyone to join. There are a ton of things that could be done (the above 2 were just off the top of my head as I was typing) to get people interested and excited about joining NAPgA.

And although I dont make any extra money on the prospects, I do prosper in that when one of these little boys leaves now, instead of going to the dinner table, they are going to in rich peoples lives. I am providing 10, 12 or even 15 years of happiness for not only the person but for the goat as well. There is no possible price tag that could be put on that Smile

LOL Nanno, thats not the kinda not showing up I was talking about. Not showing up for distance is perfectly ok regardless of who you are. Another few miles and I myself might of decided na. No, I was talking about the people who just are not interested or are not set up to leave on such a trip or dont even know.

Though at some point we are going to have to let the diva's (Cuzcu and Legion) meet Smile I for one cant wait!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)

Messages In This Thread
NAPgA Member Poll - by Taffy - 04-28-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: NAPgA Member Poll - by Taffy - 05-01-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: NAPgA Member Poll - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 05-01-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: NAPgA Member Poll - by Taffy - 05-02-2014, 07:59 AM
RE: NAPgA Member Poll - by Nanno - 05-02-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: NAPgA Member Poll - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 05-02-2014, 08:14 AM