My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat
So my friend and I took our goats of a hike today. He has three dis budded boys around 7 months old. I have three goats one 8 months, one almost 2 years and one who I just adopted who is 3 with in tact horns.
All day the younger goats were sparing and rough housing but not the big guy, until.. 

I heard Otto (my friends goat) make a painful cry. I turned around to see the smaller goat on the ground with the big goat standing near. Long story short we got Otto and noticed he had a pretty good rip near the base of his penis. Not much blood but looked painful. He peed twice since it happened so I don't think much damage happened but I'm concerned.

Strange thing is earlier this week my little goat actually somehow got his collar somehow around the big goats horn. Instead of freaking out and trashing the little goat to peaces they both walked around like a two headed goat and when my wife noticed she ran out and unhooked them with no injury.

I guess what I'm asking is if this is normal, a fluke, or is my goat a bad goat?

I relay like him and want to have more packers in the future and think (for now) that goats with horns are better, but am feeling terrible that my goat hurt my friends goat.

Messages In This Thread
My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Colorado Shawn - 02-04-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by IdahoNancy - 02-04-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-05-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-05-2017, 06:39 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-06-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-18-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-21-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 02-21-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: My Goat Hurt My Friend's Goat - by Nanno - 03-22-2017, 05:14 PM