Warning: Hogger's Goat Supply cannot be used.
Ordered my usual goat minerals from Hogger's I've been ordering for years. Hogger's charged my credit card $93 immediately in early September. It is now nearly November and they have never shipped the minerals. The phone number on the webpage does not work and they do not respond to emails.
I was initially told the minerals were on back order with no "ETA". Just checked out the Goat Spot is seems they've been taking alot of money from people. Better business bureau reviews are pretty dismal, 71 complaints in 3 years, 68 of them are from this year mostly since September. Most of the complaints sound like mine. Place an order, credit card charged immediately, no product delivered, no response to attempted contact with the business. 
If you were going to start up scam business why would you pick on goat people? Generally speaking we are not a wealthy bunch buying expensive stuff. I think we should unleash bunch of bucks in rut and lock them in the office at Hoggers. 
I do not know if the business is alive or dead but please check some references before you order anything. 

Messages In This Thread
Warning: Hogger's Goat Supply cannot be used. - by IdahoNancy - 10-29-2016, 09:54 PM