Pens/Cages for Vans
Hi

Thanks, I will look into the Duraline. I will pick the two Kikos up the first week in April, but in a Great Dane sized crate. By Rendy time they might be too big for it. So I am looking for something like a stall for the two.

The van is a Chevy Express, the rear seat will be taken out. And the goat place will be in the rear. When stopped for an overnight I will have an awning on the off side and stake them out there. Probably put a cot out for me too. Its a full sized van, for this year I am planning just the two goats, but the doe will be coming on hikes just for exercise and to enjoy life, I plan to breed her this fall.

I am thinking about a 6' long area by the width of the van. I could use some cut stock panels with a frame. Have also thought of a ply covered box. With shavings and straw bedding.

I hope by Rendy time to have the RV far enough along as a work in progress to use, and be working on it for the next year. It will be 18' long wih a 3' porch on the rear and roof overhang.

If, all goes well you can see it all at the Rendy. From there I am winding south through Utah on down to AZ, looking for a permenent place to be.

Jake

Mikado, MI

Messages In This Thread
Pens/Cages for Vans - by Jake Levi - 03-01-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: Pens/Cages for Vans - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Pens/Cages for Vans - by Dodgerdoob - 03-02-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Pens/Cages for Vans - by Jake Levi - 03-05-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Pens/Cages for Vans - by Dave-Trinity-Farms - 03-05-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Pens/Cages for Vans - by Jake Levi - 03-08-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Pens/Cages for Vans - by kinder - 03-14-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Pens/Cages for Vans - by Jake Levi - 03-20-2014, 08:23 AM