Goat Harness and Driving Equipment
Hello ALL
I thought all of you that are doing some goat and (horse/pony) driving would like these pictures of a friend of mines. Harness, carriage, and everything else driving equipment store.
He handles everything from Mini-mini to 2600 pound draft, all on hand both new and good used.
There is no other place in the USA with as much and variety of driving equipment anywhere I know of.
His prices are fair because he dose deal in bulk to many Commercial Carriage Trade Businesses as well as private driving horse people.

I know him well, went down to shop (5 miles away) I know ya'll probably cussing me for making you drool because I have this place just up the road. Big Grin To look at some goat harness.  Jack's reply "ARE YOU CRAZY" but then he listened and went right straight to a harness rack for mini's and pulled 3 sets of Brest strap "Biothan" down that ranged in size from big dog to large Mini. Complete sets. How's that for selection?

I am also posting some pictures of carts he has and these are just a few of the ones he has." Hint" look in the background and try counting the shafts sticking up to get a good idea of # on hand. Granted most are full pony or horse  but there are several Mini's mixed in.

To Nanno: I hope you will let me post the web site for the store as a community service so to speak.???

Look up Carolina Carriage Horse and Tack Superstore
www.carolinacarriagesuperstore.com
Greer, SC

Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving
hihobaron

Enjoy the pictures:

.jpg   Original Goat Cart.jpg (Size: 33.4 KB / Downloads: 70)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Harness 1.jpg (Size: 46.44 KB / Downloads: 70)
.jpg   Carts 2.jpg (Size: 47.76 KB / Downloads: 69)

Messages In This Thread
Goat Harness and Driving Equipment - by hihobaron - 11-26-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Goat Harness and Driving Equipment - by Nanno - 03-12-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: Goat Harness and Driving Equipment - by Nanno - 03-13-2016, 07:32 AM