Premier 1 Electric Fence Netting 25% off Trade In Sale!
Thirdacre
Hello
RE: Electric Netting fence and charger to use.
I don't use netting fence.
I use a product called Bi-Polar from Horse Guard.
It is a 1 1/2 inch wide web tape that carries both hot and ground side from charger and dose not need a ground rod. Works very good in "DRY" ground conditions. was made to contain sheep that are well insulated from shock.
I use 5/8 fiberglass post with adjustable height insulators I set the spacing for what ever size critter I want to control.
Have used it from goats to Stallions.
My post are 50 inches tall, so I just set the insulators for the spacing needed.
They are stout enough to penetrate hard ground well.
Not like the little 3/8 inch ones that ElectroNet comes with.
If needed I can put both horse and goats in the same pen. 3 strands at goat height and one high one for horses.
====================
My fencer is a Parmac Supper 12 7KV /6 Joule runs off a 12 volt Garden Tractor Battery for a good month, then you just swap it out for a spare you keep on a charger or get a 5 watt marine battery maintainer solar panel and you have your solar fencer with a lot more power than any other solar fence charger on the market.
Rated for 50 miles + of fence. combined with Bi-Polar Tape fence it make a very flexible/ strong containment area.
BTY: The Parmac Mag 12 as all their products are made here in the USA.
Have had lighting strikes on them, call CS and they would mail out a pre-paid shipping label, box the burned up one and send it off, 10 days later a brand new one same Model shows up UPS. Talk about Service. !!!
Happy Trails
Try not to have two many "Shocking Experiences"
Hihobaron Blizzard,Fuzzy,Pete,Sam and the Troops in SC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premier 1 Electric Fence Netting 25% off Trade In Sale! - by hihobaron - 08-12-2016, 06:41 PM