Pack Goat Central
Packgoat prospects in Oregon - Printable Version

+- Pack Goat Central (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Packgoat prospects in Oregon (/showthread.php?tid=3263)

Pages: 1 2

Packgoat prospects in Oregon - Short tips - 02-28-2018

I had 2 very nice looking bucklings born yesterday that would make very nice packgoats. They are 1/4 alpine 1/4 nubian and 1/2 lamancha. Their dam is a big girl with a sweet temper. She lets my 50lb son sit on her without fussing. The sire is a young lamancha that is going to be huge when he is finished. He has a fantastic attitude. I am going to have the kids disbudded next week unless I have a genuine offer to purchase one or both as horned packgoats. I may be interested in letting one or both go as bottle babies once they have had a good solid start on the dam. Pictures of the sire and his parents are available upon request.

RE: Packgoat prospects in Oregon - Duck-Slayer - 02-28-2018

I would like some pics of them standing up from the side, pic taken level with its height. Also a front and back pick taken looking down on spine/hips. Where are you located in OR. I'm interested in the tan/white with very small ears on the top left pic.
Matt

RE: Packgoat prospects in Oregon - Short tips - 02-28-2018

(02-28-2018, 09:24 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: I would like some pics of them standing up from the side, pic taken level with its height. Also a front and back pick taken looking down on spine/hips. Where are you located in OR. I'm interested in the tan/white with very small ears on the top left pic.
Matt

I am located 30 min west of Salem. I will get those pictures for you. I'm at work right now. Are you interested in him as a bottle baby? He is the largest buckling.

(02-28-2018, 10:22 AM)Short tips Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 09:24 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: I would like some pics of them standing up from the side, pic taken level with its height. Also a front and back pick taken looking down on spine/hips. Where are you located in OR. I'm interested in the tan/white with very small ears on the top left pic.
Matt

I am located 30 min west of Salem. I will get those pictures for you. I'm at work right now. Are you interested in him as a bottle baby? He is the largest buckling.

I would prefer him to be a bottle baby. 
Matt

I get home from work about 6:00 so I'll get some pictures of the boys setup then. If he is what you want, do you want him disbudded?

(02-28-2018, 03:31 PM)Short tips Wrote: I get home from work about 6:00 so I'll get some pictures of the boys setup then. If he is what you want, do you want him disbudded?

No, I want horns
Matt

(02-28-2018, 04:59 PM)Duck-Slayer Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 03:31 PM)Short tips Wrote: I get home from work about 6:00 so I'll get some pictures of the boys setup then. If he is what you want, do you want him disbudded?

No, I want horns
Matt

Here they are. The chami boy with the white band is taller and longer then his brother. The black and tan is slightly shorter and stocky

RE: Packgoat prospects in Oregon - Duck-Slayer - 03-01-2018

Love the Tan/White, what are you asking for that one?
Matt

RE: Packgoat prospects in Oregon - Short tips - 03-01-2018

I am asking $75 for him as a bottle baby and I will get him completely transitioned to a bottle.

RE: Packgoat prospects in Oregon - Short tips - 03-01-2018

He will also come with a gallon of his moms milk to help with transitioning him to what you like to feed.