Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Goat's amaze me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought about posting this in Problem Goats...

It was a pain getting him out of there...thankfully I didn't have to. My wife & teen son did! Cool

[Image: 20140715_104956-20140721-114448.jpg]

[Image: 20140715_104945.jpg]
Lol yup fun stuff
It takes ingenuity to get into that kind of a fix! Big Grin
LOL he is doing it wrong. He is suppose to break outta stuff. Not into it.
Oh my gosh, he put himself in jail! How the heck did he get in there??

He's cute by the way! Alpine/Nubian I presume? Big Grin
Ha Ha, they sure are characters!
Yeah, it was kind of crazy. If you look closely on the one side, there is one slat missing in the feeder. (BTW, this is a horse feeder.) He leaped up into the half barrel on the side of the feeder & then for some reason got inside & balanced on the beam until my family came to help him. Goats DON'T back up very well & they had to force him to do a U-Turn & lead him out...still not easy.

Also, Nanno, this is my 4 year old (this spring) named Curly that I got a year ago fro the original owner. I believe he is actually an Alpine/Boer cross from Carolyn Eddy. He can be a pill & a greedy-gut. He isn't the biggest, tallest or friendliest but on the trail he packs with all heart & doesn't ever give up no matter what...no matter how steep, how high the elevation, how hot the day or heavy the pack. One of my 5 year olds couldn't carry on our way out of the Grand Daddy area in the High Uintas last year & I was forced to have him pick up the slack...up & over Hades Pass. (11,500'ish)

Glad you all enjoyed!

TOU
Hey TOU, how are your other bucklings coming along? You should post up some pics of your string. If I recall you have some big boys that are up and comingSmile
(03-08-2015, 08:23 PM)nebs Wrote: [ -> ]Hey TOU, how are your other bucklings coming along? You should post up some pics of your string. If I recall you have some big boys that are up and comingSmile

They all will have turned a year by month end... According to the tape method they seem to be between 125-140 lbs... I need to get their heights . I plan on weighing them officially by months end as well & will post pictures.

BTW, the black & white legged pure Lamancha, Bridger.. Has a full brother that is for sale. He is $200, I want him so bad my teeth ache...Big & GORGEOUS! But my line is full for the next 2 years. Let me know if anyone is interested & I will get you in touch.
That's just funny right there....
Pages: 1 2