Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Free buck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey Michael is that buck in Polson Mt he looks like he might have some kiko in him. if
Is him I would definitely be interested him

Lumpy where are you located? Yes it is polson.
I'm in Helena trying to start a pack goat business
Just retired from the military so I have some time on my hands lol
Were are you?
Hey neighbor, I'm in Kalispell. I just locked this guy in, going to pick him up in the next week. Not sure how it's all going to play out so I will keep you in the loop. I'm going to order the California bander and see how that works out.
Well hi neighbor, how many goats do you have? I got 25 of the little buggers.
Will need to get togather some time are you just starting out packing or been doing?
For me Im a newbie at it but i have talked to alot of people about it so i think i got a good handle on it LOL
You're a newbie and you have 25 goats already?? Dang. You really jumped in at the deep end, didn't you!
Well you know what they say. You cant just have 20 of em... Smile
Holy Cow! Er - I mean goat! I have 6 and that's plenty of hoof trimming, feeding, testing and vaccinating, etc. for me!
We wil definitely have to get together. Are you going to the rendy? Or any plans up Kalispell way? I'm newer to packing but have messed with goats a bit in the past. The only thing keeping my herd of 14 in good shape is my 15 year old daughter who decided to be the goat whisperer in the family.
Got him, pictures in the next day or two.
Pages: 1 2 3 4