Pack Goat Central

Full Version: used equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have three saddles and three sets of panniers and one top manty pack for sale.

Two of the sets of panniers are heavy woven fabric made by John Mionczynski, very rugged and well made.
One set of panniers heavy duty brown 1000 D ballistic cloth will include a matching top manty pack which attaches quick release to the panniers for stabilization.

I will only sell these in sets, which is one saddle, one set of panniers and 3/4 inch felt pad.  The brown ballistic cloth set includes the top manty pack.

I would like 175.00 a set plus shipping ( anywhere from 35.00 to 60.00 ) depending where they ship.

Thanks, erv

[attachment=8508]
Looks like a lot of very nice stuff. Did you make it, or was it made by someone else?
Sorry, I just saw this, I had noticed Your comment but couldn't find it till now...lol I did make most of the saddles and panniers. I have two saddles made by Glen Thornton back in the day, he made fine saddles. I have two sets of what I call bucket panniers, made by John Mionczynski. The fabric is very heavy duty and when I was making equipment I could never find that fabric. My business was Pack Idaho, I enjoyed it but found myself packing less and sewing more, and all the hype at the time selling equipment, just lost interest.
I think I made a mistake wanting to sell as a lot so think I am going to change the add and piece things out. The saddles I have other than Glen's are not polished and pretty, as I made them for myself but they are good saddles and still plenty functional.
Thanks, hope you have a nice turkey day, erv
Hi, I'm very interested in some gear, possibly up to 4 saddles. Can you email me more photos and any guess on cost to ship it to 95469? This would make a great Christmas present for my husband who is just getting into packing. Broncridingirl@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Erin
Hi! Happy holidays! I'm interested in the top packs only - would you be willing to part with all 8? My email address is highsierrapackgoats@gmail.com

Thank you so much!
--Jodie Gullickson