Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Rendy 2014 photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was kind lazy after burning my legs so I didn't roam far and didn't take much of a variety of photos, but here's what I have Smile hey may not all fit into one post, so I'll post the others next. Would love to see photos from other folks who were there!

(07-04-2014, 04:29 PM)Saltlick Wrote: [ -> ]Was kind lazy after burning my legs so I didn't roam far and didn't take much of a variety of photos, but here's what I have Smile hey may not all fit into one post, so I'll post the others next. Would love to see photos from other folks who were there!

(07-04-2014, 04:29 PM)Saltlick Wrote: [ -> ]Was kind lazy after burning my legs so I didn't roam far and didn't take much of a variety of photos, but here's what I have Smile hey may not all fit into one post, so I'll post the others next. Would love to see photos from other folks who were there!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I have been waiting to see some pics from the Rendy.

Teckelhut

Legion sure stole allot of the shots. LOL!
Thats cause him is a supa sta! Smile Great photos!
I thought I'd post a few photos from the Rendy. Since my husband and I took the photos they are unabashedly starring my goats (and our dog). Bourbon is my 12 week old La Mancha wether. Jethro, who is also a wether, is my buck's "pet" and came along as a companion for Bourbon because Bourbon's brother, Hershey, would be leaving with his new owner Saturday morning and I didn't want him to be alone. Jethro is a 1 year old mini Nubian/American Alpine cross. He'll never make it as a packgoat but he is a wonderful goat with a huge personality, floppy airplane ears and my buck thinks he's great! Preacher, our dog, had a ball cooling off in the stream and "guarding" a toad that came into our camp one evening. The stream running alongside camp was beautiful as was the pine woods setting.
[attachment=598][attachment=599][attachment=600][attachment=601][attachment=602][attachment=603][attachment=604][attachment=605][attachment=606][attachment=607]

Teckelhut

You have one funny looking little goat in one of the photos. LOL!
Hi Preacher, my little buddy!
Thats Sausage!
Thanks for sharing all these wonderful photos! I love Jethro. The color, the dots on the side, the airplane ears--he looks like one of Lilly's!

Legion is like Cuzco--he can spot a camera from 300 yards, and when he sees one he plants himself firmly in front of it until a satisfactory number of glamour shots have been taken. Tongue
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing. I am still really bummed that I didn't get to go.