Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Rendy Tex-Mex Potluck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saturday night Charlene's company is supplying Margaritas (WooHoo!) to go with the Tex-Mex potluck. I'm curious - what are you bringing for the potluck?
I'm going to bring tacosSmile
Ill most likely forget and have to run to the store for beer...
Right now we are thinking of bringing a Layered Tex-Mex Taco Salad. We are shopping tomorrow so hopefully this wont change.
Shoot, can't think of what to bring... I'm leaving Brownsville tomorrow (Friday), it's about a 3 hour drive. Any suggestions?
OK! I'm bringing a rice dish, kind of Spanish-rice style, and some really yummy spicy salsa from a local Mexican family's restaurant here near Brownsville Smile

I'll pick up some chips or totillas or something too... can never have too many of those.
Hey, Saltlick! You stole my contribution idea! I'm making a Spanish rice with hamburger dish and will have tortillas to put it in or eat alongside it. Big Grin
Oh crap!!! I didn't know that... Well, already bought the stuff to make it. Sad
I hadn't said anything about what I was making so how were you to know? No worries. It's all good! I know we'll eat well with everything everyone is bringing! Big Grin
Well I am hoping I have time to try again tonight but my last attempt at mozzarella goat cheese was a failure... That was going to be my thing to bring. Looks like I might have to bring beer after all Smile
Pages: 1 2