Pack Goat Central

Full Version: My new Monster Buckling (Saanen/Boer) from Dwite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Under the bleachers by see more butts.... oh wait, thats not even an option Tongue
(04-30-2014, 09:14 PM)vigilguy Wrote: [ -> ]Born 5 days early and weighing in at 12 lbs, 2 oz...

Mama is an ADGA National Champion Saanen, and the Sire is a long legged Boer...

Congratulations to you Charlie...he looks so Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!! GORGEOUS!!!

As I have said before, I am just so impressed with Dwite & Mary Sharps purpose bred PackGoats. Every single breeding has substantial forethought to the end result of the best PackGoat possible...with the best genetics to back it up.

Quote:Dwite's Saanen/Boer crosses are typically 250+ lbs and 40+ inches at the withers. I can deal with that!

My points exactly. I have actually seen several of his goats that were even bigger, I hope yours ends up being one of them. Smile

(04-30-2014, 09:35 PM)vigilguy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to get him. Dwite will drop him off to me in June, and I'll donate the $250 to NAPgA, per Dwite's request.

Besides being some of the most amazing PackGoat kids available, this is huge to me. You know, I would be phenomenally impressed if he was to give even 50% of the sale of his kids to NAPgA but knowing that 100% of my purchase price goes to support our cause at this crucial time is HUGE to me!

That is partially why I bought THREE! Big Grin That and they are stellar kids & the Sharps are just as stellar of people. Wink Thx Dwite & Mary!

Quote:Gotta come up with a name...

I would offer a few but you don't seem to think much of my suggestions. Dodgy

Congrats Charlie!

TOU
Doesn't seem to have the energy to hold his ears up.
This made me giggle. Big Grin

(05-01-2014, 09:47 AM)joecool911 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't seem to have the energy to hold his ears up.

I'm really looking forward to meeting Dwite & Mary at the Rendy and seeing their goats!

(05-01-2014, 09:26 AM)TOU Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2014, 09:14 PM)vigilguy Wrote: [ -> ]Born 5 days early and weighing in at 12 lbs, 2 oz...

Mama is an ADGA National Champion Saanen, and the Sire is a long legged Boer...

Congratulations to you Charlie...he looks so Gorgeous! GORGEOUS!! GORGEOUS!!!

As I have said before, I am just so impressed with Dwite & Mary Sharps purpose bred PackGoats. Every single breeding has substantial forethought to the end result of the best PackGoat possible...with the best genetics to back it up.

Quote:Dwite's Saanen/Boer crosses are typically 250+ lbs and 40+ inches at the withers. I can deal with that!

My points exactly. I have actually seen several of his goats that were even bigger, I hope yours ends up being one of them. Smile

(04-30-2014, 09:35 PM)vigilguy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to get him. Dwite will drop him off to me in June, and I'll donate the $250 to NAPgA, per Dwite's request.

Besides being some of the most amazing PackGoat kids available, this is huge to me. You know, I would be phenomenally impressed if he was to give even 50% of the sale of his kids to NAPgA but knowing that 100% of my purchase price goes to support our cause at this crucial time is HUGE to me!

That is partially why I bought THREE! Big Grin That and they are stellar kids & the Sharps are just as stellar of people. Wink Thx Dwite & Mary!

Quote:Gotta come up with a name...

I would offer a few but you don't seem to think much of my suggestions. Dodgy

Congrats Charlie!

TOU
Pages: 1 2