Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Experienced packer with new team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks, just thought I'd come over and spy on you from The Goat Spot. I have been packing for many years and am raising a new team right now now. I have a 3 year old Saanen, a yearling Alpine who will be 2 this fall, and a 5 week old youngster of my own pack breeding coming along. I still have one of my old boys who was from Carolyn Eddy's breeding program who is mostly retired.

DH and I will be seeing some of you at Rendy, I'm sure. I have a couple more Goat Spotters who will also be coming. Cheers, Jill
Welcome! It has been fun watching this forum grow. The more participation, the better Smile
Ah hell... there goes the neighbor hood! Smile Howdy Jill, about time you came over to the dark side!
(04-26-2014, 11:15 PM)goathiker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi folks, just thought I'd come over and spy on you from The Goat Spot. I have been packing for many years and am raising a new team right now now. I have a 3 year old Saanen, a yearling Alpine who will be 2 this fall, and a 5 week old youngster of my own pack breeding coming along. I still have one of my old boys who was from Carolyn Eddy's breeding program who is mostly retired.

DH and I will be seeing some of you at Rendy, I'm sure. I have a couple more Goat Spotters who will also be coming. Cheers, Jill

goathiker,

I am really glad to see you here s I have enjoyed & appreciated your many posts & pictures.

Take care!

Ken