Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Goat trailer for sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
U[attachment=3298][attachment=3298][attachment=3299][attachment=3300][attachment=3301][attachment=3298]I'm selling my trusty trailer. It's well thought out and hauls 6 big packers nice and comfy. It's got awesome clearance for the back roads and heavy duty tires that are new. It has a stall system inside that is removable and can be used as a hay hauler as well. The roof rack makes a great place to put your gear and its ventilated just right. I have over $1200 into it but I will sell I think for $850. 208 867 6675. I'm in Boise, ID. Trailer is approximately 9x6
Looks fantastic!
How come you're selling it? Did your goat hobby outgrow your trailer? Smile
(02-05-2017, 01:58 PM)Nanno Wrote: [ -> ]How come you're selling it? Did your goat hobby outgrow your trailer? Smile

Yup, go got it...too many goats.   Shy
How are the tire's and wheel bearings?
Matt
You have to be careful with goats. They are very addictive. Soon you'll be needing one of these: 
[attachment=3302]
Nice setup. I'll assume the hydraulic pump on the front is for the tilt bed? If I didn't just buy a newer truck it would have been worth it to drive to boise to pick it up. Post if it sells or not i'm sure I'll be back to looking for a goat/utility trailer when my savings account looks better.
(02-07-2017, 04:05 PM)GPW1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice setup. I'll assume the hydraulic pump on the front is for the tilt bed? If I didn't just buy a newer truck it would have been worth it to drive to boise to pick it up. Post if it sells or not i'm sure I'll be back to looking for a goat/utility trailer when my savings account looks better.

Sounds good.  I'll mark it sold when it is but right now it's still available.
(02-06-2017, 09:37 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: [ -> ]How are the tire's and wheel bearings?
Matt

All good, everything done a year ago.
still for sale
Pages: 1 2