Pack Goat Central

Full Version: New from New England
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all!

Wicked good evening from New Hampshire!

I am making the journey into purchasing a goat for all of the fun and excitement that I have continually heard about.

I am still doing all of my research before I make my purchase and am wondering if you all have any good articles, websites, or personal tips and tricks for purchasing/maintaining/packing a goat. Anything would be great!

Anyone from New England!?!?!?
Welcome! Big Grin
You know-- I've never been anywhere near New England. You'll have to post some pictures eventually!

And best of luck to you with your goat purchase. I hope he works out perfectly.
Welcome home and welcome to pack goating Smile
Welcome to PackGoatCentral, and good luck with your goat packing endeavors! I'm glad you found us. You should put your location on our world map! Smile

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=864762

As for articles, I would first suggest that you subscribe to Goat Tracks magazine: http://goattracksmagazine.org/magazine.html

There's lots of great information in every issue. I'm also going to be adding a few articles from the back issues of Goat Tracks to this website as time allows. You'll find those if you do a search for posts by "GoatTracks". I've only got three up so far.

Good luck, and let us know about your goats when you get them!
Welcome!
Welcome!
(03-30-2014, 06:28 PM)Fires15 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all!

Wicked good evening from New Hampshire!

I am making the journey into purchasing a goat for all of the fun and excitement that I have continually heard about.

I am still doing all of my research before I make my purchase and am wondering if you all have any good articles, websites, or personal tips and tricks for purchasing/maintaining/packing a goat. Anything would be great!

Anyone from New England!?!?!?

HI there ! I'm sorry I haven't seen this sooner. I am from Rutland VT. And just got my first goats ever . Kinder Goats. LOL. A belated welcome to you.

Sorry .. I replied in the wrong place. But yes I am from Rutland VT.Smile

I guess not: Blush Oh Its been a while.
Born and raised in Barre Vermont myself. Welcome to the world of goatpackers.
Hey hey! Vermonsters here as well!

We'll be moving back to Springfield in a few weeks from Co.

Maybe we can all go for a hike sometime!
Pages: 1 2