Pack Goat Central

Full Version: 3 pack goats for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have three 2 year old wethers for sale. I have one American alpine and two French alpine/ ober.  I have had them out several times they can be saddled and packed light.  They are fallowing good.  They all load and cross water.  Thanks call Tim at 406-249-0203 I also have the pack saddles and panniers for sale
(09-19-2016, 02:01 PM)Trappertim Wrote: [ -> ]I have three 2 year old wethers for sale. I have one American alpine and two French alpine/ ober.  I have had them out several times they can be saddled and packed light.  They are fallowing good.  They all load and cross water.  Thanks call Tim at 406-249-0203 I also have the pack saddles and panniers for sale

Interested in 1 pack and 3 sets of panniers, let me know what you got and price, pictures would be nice also,
Matt
(09-28-2016, 01:51 PM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2016, 02:01 PM)Trappertim Wrote: [ -> ]I have three 2 year old wethers for sale. I have one American alpine and two French alpine/ ober.  I have had them out several times they can be saddled and packed light.  They are fallowing good.  They all load and cross water.  Thanks call Tim at 406-249-0203 I also have the pack saddles and panniers for sale

Interested in 1 pack and 3 sets of panniers, let me know what you got and price, pictures would be nice also,
Matt

I would possibly be interested in 2 packs if I knew what price you are asking. Thanks! Cate
Where are you located?