Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Meet Thor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He's gorgeous! Can't wait to see photos as he grows out!
Very handsome!
Yesterday, Thor was having fun playing on his goat mound. I bought a doeling as well. My wife named her Pickles, but I can't bring her over until Thor is castrated. I can't wait to share some pictures of her. She is gorgeous. Dave and Tracy produce top quality stock!

[img][Image: 20140607_102153.jpg][/img]
I want one (or two) of Dave's doelings! Too bad he's so far away.
ah my little boys Smile Look at all that green! Thats it, im bring the herd over to nebs to live!
They look good Kirk. You will be very happy with them.

"Long Live The Pack Goat"
Curtis
Here are some recent pics of Pickles and Thor, with a couple other goats that friends have in the same pasture.

[img][Image: 20140809_164123.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 20140812_195506.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 20140812_195208.jpg][/img]
[img]

[img][Image: 20140812_195118.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 20140810_091835.jpg][/img]

They have been having a lot of fun playing on the rock mound. Getting them to hold still for the camera is proving a challenge. Both Pickles and Thor are super friendly and the whole family enjoys hanging out with them. They are both over 5 months old and Thor was castrated last week.
Ill have to bring the new video cam out and get a good video of them playing Smile
They're just gorgeous! I love the rich chamoisee coloring!
Very nice looking boys! You did a great job creating their playground. Looks like they love it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4