Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Trinity Dairy Goat Farms 2016 kidding season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Instead of taking up site space, Ill just post a link and repost it as I update the pictures of the prospects :Smile

http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com/packerp...orsale.htm
I've been following your thread over there. You've got some real cuties! Lots of quads too, my goodness!
Lots of good looking kids!
Thanks guys and ya. Way to many babies outta so few mamas!!! Was hoping to have a chill year. Shoulda known better Smile
Few more boys added Smile
Anyone interested in Togg/Alpine cross boys? I listed em to the site but not going to pull them off their mama until I know someone is interested. She is a pain in the butt to milk. Will keep hands on em regardless.

[attachment=2511]
Oh, they're beautiful. Togg/Alpine is a nice mix. You give them lots of loves and let them climb on you like a jungle gym and no one will ever know they're not bottle babies. Wink
Hello Dave
Sounds like you need some "Summer Help" out there. Smile
PM me if you want details.
Happy Trails
Ya gotta have some fishing time too.
hihobaron
Darn, I wish you were closer to me. That goat I bought off of you is my favorite one. Know anyone driving down this way? Smile I just looked at your site and you still have some nice ones left!
I like the one with the white on his side Sad
Pages: 1 2