Pack Goat Central

Full Version: NAPgA 2016 Calendar is Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Larry got the calendar up on the NAPgA website today and you can order yours here!
(10-14-2015, 11:15 AM)Nanno Wrote: [ -> ]Larry got the calendar up on the NAPgA website today and you can order yours here!

Awesome!  I just ordered a whole GOB of calendars!  They will make great gifts!  Thank you SO MUCH for bringing back the NAPgA Calendar!    Big Grin Smile Big Grin
Cool! We only ordered 50 calendars to start, but if we sell out I can always order another batch--we have time, and the company has super-quick turnaround. Their free standard printing time is only three days. Big Grin
I received my calendars in yesterday's post, and they are fabulous! I plan on giving them as holiday gifts, so I think I will probably need to order an few extra just in case, plus I want to keep one for myself!  Thank you so much for putting them together!   Heart Big Grin Heart
I received my calendars today!  Wow!  The quality and beautiful photos are awesome!   Big Grin Heart
Wow--you already got them?? That was quick!
I'd just like to remind everyone that if you want a calendar, you should probably order it right away. There aren't many left, and 2016 is fast approaching!
http://www.napga.org/Details.asp?ProdID=45&category=
Bumpity-bump bump bump!!

Only a handful of calendars left, and you can still get yours in time for Christmas if you order now!
No more NAPgA calendars! I shipped the last ones this afternoon. Thank you to everyone who supported this project! I'm already looking forward to next year's calendar!