Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Hi Everyone!!!! Can you help me???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I am looking to find a fantastic home for my 4 boys! They are all brothers, American Alpine, de-horned wethers. They all had the same dad, but 3 different moms Smile
They are 3 years old. It absolutely breaks my heart to have to find them a new home. Sad We are having to sell our property and move into the city- for more reasons than I can count. They are very gentle and loyal. I need to find them a home that I feel good and secure about. They have never been formally trained for packing, but I know they would be great at it! They are family to me. They are VERY well taken care of--- and a bit spoiled as well. So I won't trust just anyone with them.
Can you help me find them a great home? We are just north of Spokane, in Chattaroy.
Thanks for any help you may be able to give me!

Heather
Howdy Heather! Good to see you made it over from the goat spot. There will be a bunch of requests like I told ya for pictures and such, so let me know if you need help loading em when you get em. Smile