Pack Goat Central

Full Version: Multi Season Deer Tag!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2015 MULTISEASON DEER Application Type: Individual Point used: 1
Hunt Choice Number Hunt Number Hunt Name Drawing Outcome
1 1888 MULTISEASON DEER SELECTED

Yep, will cost a few more $$ but now I get to hunt all 3 seasons Smile

Guess Ill head over to the store to exchange my normal deer tag and put in for a few secondary deer tags as well Smile
Sweet! Is that a multi-season as in archery/muzzleloader/rifle seasons, or is there separate rifle seasons out there like there is in Colorado? Here in Utah we have a "dedicated hunter" tag that goes for 3 years and you can hunt the archery muzzleloader and rifle seasons...the catch is you have to do service hours and only get to kill 2 deer in the 3 years.
Ya means I can hunt all 3. But just till I kill one. I dont get one for each season. I dont have to exchange my tag. I can just hunt modern and save some money. But If I can get a good friend or two down here from Bend and get a bow/practice in time for opening bow, my dad and brother hunt muzzy, i will exchange it and be selective in my choice of buck Smile

I swung by the store to put in for 3 different areas for secondary deer and to maybe exchange my tag but the draws down open till the 22nd so I decided to hold off on the exchange till much later. If I can get one of the secondary deer tags, Ill exchange it regardless of bow. ALWAYS see a ton of nice big does out during muzzy season.
On a side note, the bass are finally hitting!!! GAME ON!
Nice, Dave! We had both of our ODFW point of sale terminals go down at Sportsmans today. Lots of not so happy people trying to get turkey tags and fishing licenses. I got to be the one to tell them! Gee THAT was fun.
Oh Lord, that doesnt sound like fun at all. And of course some idiots acting like its YOUR fault.
Congrats Dave! Sounds like you are going to have some good times out in the field!
I pulled that tag as well, its nice to have the early bow and muzzy seasons and leave the gun season as the " backup plan". still waiting for one of the November mulie tags for up in the northern cascades, but that draws another 2 months out..
Nice! Ya I have to get back in and put in for a few secondary deer tags/units. I think thats all Ill do this year with the added expense of the multi pass.

I got an old crappy bow from my brother that Im going to mess around with and see if I cant make it worth my wild to get out for bow. Need to take it in and have it tweeked a bit.