Bourbon the Service Goat Strikes Again!
Vincent VanGoat, when he was young, would always walk next to me and then start leaning in for a scratch and sometimes cross in front of me. Certainly it wasn't a dominance thing, or a "I'm best goat" thing, but more of a "At least the human loves me" thing. It got to be pretty annoying but he grew out of it. Now Barry Goatalo is doing the same thing. If I ever disappear from the forum, there's a chance that I tripped over Goatalo and fell off a cliff. My boss goat Bacchus can actually be a little aggressive with strangers but he knows better than to try anything with me. If he gets in my way I grab a chunk of fur from his rump. There have been the times I got a whack on a hand or leg from a passing horn when two goats are squabbling but nothing serious and I always get my revenge. Honestly my goats have pretty terrible pack goat manners and pass me all the time.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourbon the Service Goat Strikes Again! - by Charlie Horse - 11-28-2017, 04:49 AM