WANTED PACKGOAT(S)
I am in search of packers. Willing to travel and pay whats needed for the right boys or boy. I would prefer to buy someone's entire string rather than one of their "culls" that being said I know a few people on here that I would take there "worst" goat any day of the week. I am looking for horned weathers, 2 years of age or older. I can guarantee an amazing home for them where every year they get to work hard at what they love.

I recently had 8 goats expecting to "cull" one or possibly two out. I sold two here recently due to size alone. I had 6 goats as of two days ago and as of yesterday 6/29/16 I had one of my best goats die. What were the chances the week before I sold my other 2 smaller goats thinking my 6 would be enough. Well now I am down to 5 goats one of which is only 1.5 years old and wont really be packing this year. As for my goat who passed away I am not sure what happened, my best guess is urinary calculi...or my least favorite answer to his death is I had recently made them bright orange 1.5inch wide collars my guess would be one of the other goats got their horn stuck into the collar...I hope that is not the case but for precaution those collars are only going to be used on the trail now.

509-339-5512-Chase
Location NE Nevada

Messages In This Thread
WANTED PACKGOAT(S) - by Nutless Buck Ranch - 06-30-2016, 07:09 AM
RE: WANTED PACKGOAT(S) - by Nanno - 06-30-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: WANTED PACKGOAT(S) - by Nutless Buck Ranch - 06-30-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: WANTED PACKGOAT(S) - by Nanno - 07-01-2016, 12:47 PM