I'm crazy.
Ok, I'm crazy. After all, how many goats does one person need? Especially when that person is wearing a knee brace, possibly facing knee surgery and just had an ingrown toenail fixed so has a big bandage on their toe.

I am looking at this 3 year old wether. He has had hiking experience wearing a pack but never carried heavy weight. CAE/CL negative, friendly, healthy, was banded at 10 days old but no issues to date. What are your thoughts looking at his photos?

.jpg   1.jpg (Size: 30.3 KB / Downloads: 76)

.jpg   2a.jpg (Size: 69.18 KB / Downloads: 75)

.jpg   3a.jpg (Size: 69.49 KB / Downloads: 75)

.jpg   4a.jpg (Size: 77.81 KB / Downloads: 74)
Goatberries Happen!
Good looking boy. Just needs horns Wink
lol nebs Smile Ya very nice looking boy. Seems to have good feet and legs under him.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Seems perfect to me. Nice color too! They don't need to carry weight to be fully ready to whenever you load them up enough.
Yup, I'm crazy for sure. The folks drove down from Sandpoint, ID and I drove to Post Falls, ID today to meet up so I could meet "Daryl" and decide if I wanted to buy him. His full name is Daryl Walker Texas Ranger. I will be giving him a new barn name. He's a total sweetheart, was extremely level headed on a blustery day in the Cabela's parking lot with vehicles driving past and strangers picking up his feet, feeling his body from head to toe and my friend and I leading him so we could see his movement and structure. He really had me in his pocket when I bent over and he nuzzled me and pressed his face to mine. Heart

When we got home we immediately trimmed his hooves which were overdue for being trimmed and gave him his 1st Cavalry 9 CD&T. He was due in May for his next CD&T but I want to get him vaccinated with the Cavalry 9 and know he's covered. I collected a fecal and will draw blood in the morning to verify the CAE/CL. He's in the quarantine pen. I put Banjo in with him. I am going to sell Banjo and "Dekes," "Dude" or whatever his name becomes needed a pen mate so he isn't alone.

I bought my 64th birthday present a couple weeks early and am very happy with him. He's already a great rose pruner! Big Grin

.jpg   My rose bush needed pruning.jpg (Size: 76.02 KB / Downloads: 46)
Goatberries Happen!
Congrats Taffy! He will be a great addition. Happy early birthday!
You know honestly thats an awesome goat to come across. Just entering his packing years and a good personality and nice color. I ended up with a new baby, and thats fun, but I'm ready for real load carrying pack goats now!
Great to hear Taffy. Cant wait to see him Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Congratulations, Taffy! He's lovely! Smile
Crazy?...Crazy cool!!! Congrats, he looks awesome!

TOU