Happy Easter from Central Oregon!
Here's our Easter. Lovely isn't it. Hardly snowed all winter but now we're getting snow. Oh well, Happy Easter anyway!
.png   easter3.png (Size: 50.38 KB / Downloads: 43)
.png   easter 2.png (Size: 197.4 KB / Downloads: 43)

Notice-not a critter in sight!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
I almost thought we were going to get snow today. It was that cold this morning. Glad it didnt Smile Now if the forecasters could oh I dont know, get say within, 20 degrees, Id be a little less likely to wanna kick em in the shins. 39 for the low was no where near close.

OH and happy Jesus day to you! Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
I'm with you, Dave! It was extremely cold (below freezing) last night and cold all day today. On a happy note - the rain we received this afternoon was a plus for the hay fields!

Happy Easter. He is Risen!
Goatberries Happen!
He is risen indeed!

We're having the opposite--warm, sunny weather. But the typical spring winds have just started up. I sincerely hope they blow some more moisture our way in the next month or so. It's lovely and green now, but it won't stay that way for long if we don't get some more snow and/or rain.
Happy Easter!
Bre says its really snowing there now and suppose to keep it up till Tuesday! YUCK! Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
That's what I hear. My saanen doe is due in the next couple weeks (Kodiak's babies) so I hope the weather modifies at least a bit before babies make an appearance. Good possibility bottle babies will be going to work with me in the back of the truck! No shortage of baby sitters at Sportsman's!
[i]
n
[/i]
Charlene, did you use that buckskin buck from Dave's farm last year? If so, I can't wait to see what the babies look like. He is a handsome buck!
That's the one. I have 4 does bred to him. The saanen, an alpine, and two lovely alpine/oberhasli cross ff does. I can hardly wait!
[i]
n
[/i]