So this is January?

.png   untitled (17).png (Size: 403.99 KB / Downloads: 64)
.png   untitled (16).png (Size: 371.16 KB / Downloads: 64)
.png   untitled (14).png (Size: 367.88 KB / Downloads: 63) [Three of the boys, Max the Saanen, Petey the ober-saanen, and Danner the little ober, got to do a little trail sunning and rock hopping on an incredible Saturday afternoon. This was Danner's first time out with the big boys and he had himself a great time!

.png   untitled (18).png (Size: 399 KB / Downloads: 57)
.png   untitled (10).png (Size: 426.03 KB / Downloads: 58)
(01-27-2014, 12:54 AM)deschutes dawn Wrote: [Three of the boys, Max the Saanen, Petey the ober-saanen, and Danner the little ober, got to do a little trail sunning and rock hopping on an incredible Saturday afternoon. This was Danner's first time out with the big boys and he had himself a great time!

.png   untitled (18).png (Size: 399 KB / Downloads: 57)
.png   untitled (10).png (Size: 426.03 KB / Downloads: 58) Here's a couple more of the guys.

Oops, did one twice. Oh well Petey's pretty cool.

Oh man! Did two of them twice! Must be bedtime.

Attached Files
.png   untitled (19).png (Size: 199.84 KB / Downloads: 55)
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Great pics. I havent seen the sun in like 5 weeks. Would so enjoyed that kinda of a day here.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
How fun. I bet it was great to get outside!
Such fun! We've really been enjoying the warm weather this January too.
Today is a complete turn around, freezing fog, might not even make it to 32. At least now I can get some stuff done inside I've been putting off without feeling guilty about not going out to the barn!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Looks like a good time! We got to see a lot of sun over the weekend once the frost went away mid day. The Goats we all spread out on the ground basking in it!
(01-27-2014, 09:03 AM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: I havent seen the sun in like 5 weeks. Would so enjoyed that kinda of a day here.

I hear ya, Dave! I've forgotten what the sun looks like! We are also way behind in moisture which isn't good for the hay fields. If it's going to be gray I wish it would be gray from rain clouds!
Goatberries Happen!