Decent Mineral Mix 16/8 (2:1 ratio)
Yes it is. Very frustrating to say the least. Think you do all the right stuff and then you find out you have to change it all up again...
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
After 9 years of feeding my goats Golden Blend Minerals by Hogger's Goat supply they ran out. I have been on a waiting list for 6 weeks and have long run out of minerals. No one carries the Payback here in my very large neighborhood, Northern Idaho and Eastern WA. One store said they could get it in 6 weeks!
Tractor Supply, a new store here in town carries MannaPro Goat Mineral and Vitamin Supplement. I would love to hear anyones opinion on this product. It has AC in it for our urinary tract health. I mix my minerals 50/50 with Kelp meal.
Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein Min 4.00% (This includes not more than 4.0% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen)
Calcium Min 16.00%
Calcium Max 19.20%
Phosphorus Min 8.00%
Salt Min 12.00%
Salt Max 14.40%
Potassium Min 1.50%
Magnesium Min 1.50%
Copper Min 1350 PPM
Manganese Min 2750 PPM
Zinc Min 5500 PPM
Selenium Min 12 PPM
Vitamin A Min 300,000 IU/LB
Vitamin D3 Min 30,000 IU/LB
Vitamin E Min 400 IU/LB
Lactic Acid Bacteria Min 1.5 Million CFU/LB

Ingredients
MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SALT, CORN DISTILLERS DRIED GRAINS WITH SOLUBLES, CANE MOLASSES, VEGETABLE OIL, YEAST CULTURE, AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM SULFATE, POTASSIUM AMINO ACID COMPLEX, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, MAGNESIUM AMINO ACID CHELATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, FERROUS SULFATE, FERROUS CARBONATE, COPPER SULFATE, COPPER AMINO ACID CHELATE, MANGANOUS OXIDE, MANGANESE SULFATE, MANGANESE AMINO ACID CHELATE, ZINC OXIDE, ZINC SULFATE, ZINC AMINO ACID CHELATE, COBALT CARBONATE, CALCIUM IODATE, SODIUM SELENITE, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, ACTIVE DRY YEAST, DRIED ENTEROCOCCUS FAECIUM FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED LACTOBACILLIUS CASEI, DRIED LACTOBACILLIUS ACIDOPHILLUS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED BACILLUS SUBTILLUS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED ASPERGILLUS ORYZAE FERMENTATION EXTRACT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
When I can't get my Ranch-Way minerals (which are excellent but often unavailable), I buy Manna-Pro. I often mix them half-and-half with Purina goat minerals to stretch the more expensive Manna-Pro out longer. I really wish Ranch-Way minerals were more widely available. They are by far the best I've found and my goats look amazing when I feed that brand. They improved the formula this year too. Wish I could send you some!
My goats get our grass hay when pasture isn't available, pasture in season and Payback Goat Minerals.  This spring I was concerned about the way my goat's were shedding out.  I wasn't sure they were getting the correct mineral nutrients to maintain the correct balance.  My vet thought the goats looked fine.  I wanted to have them tested to see how they were doing.  We chose 4 goats, including Bourbon who I was most concerned about, to test.  When the test results came back my vet said he never sees these type of results.  He told me to continue doing exactly what I have been doing.  It's hard to knock actual test results.  

Goatberries Happen!
Purina make me nervous because of the nearly 1:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio, 9 -10.8% calcium to 8% phosphorus. Owing only wethers I really look for the ratio 2:1 or 3:1, which this MannaPro product has. Reading through Dave's other comments on this thread line he notes 2 different sources of a mineral is good this which this products also has. Purina has 2 x the selenium of MannaPro. Our hay is selenium deficient here in North Idaho but I won't won't risk the 1:1 ratio of calcium and phosphorus. Other things play into urinary calculi but I want to control the risk factors I can. The Purina web site does not seem to have a list of ingredients for the minerals. The Tractor Supply store says they will be carrying the Payback product line in the future.
According to the Payback dealer locator site you can get Payback at this location:

Coeur D'Alene
Cenex Cooperative Supply Inc
5831 N Government Way
Coeur D'Alene, ID
208-772-3755

If they don't have the goat minerals in stock I'm sure they can order them for you.
Goatberries Happen!
I'm not a big fan of the Purina minerals either. For one thing, they contain a lot of salt which limits intake. But the goats also prefer the way the Purina minerals taste (compared to Manna Pro), so mixing it with the Manna Pro tends to make them eat more. I'm not so concerned about the 2:1 Ca/P ratio in the Purina minerals when it's mixed with a better brand. The soil is a bit calcium deficient in my area so I have to feed extra calcium in the form of alfalfa or alfalfa pellets anyway.
Zinc is so hard to get up in the good range on goats. And that spills over into a lot of skin and hair related aliments and leaves them more sustainable to mastitis, pneumonia and other sub infections.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)