Bridger's GORGEOUS full brother...$200 (Hornless LaMancha in Northern Utah)
Well, Vincent VanGoat got snipped today. It went very well and there's very little blood this time. Poor guy. This is one part of pack goat life that I hate. He's recovering in the dog kennel, which is grassy and has a dog house with a blanket on the floor and fresh water and alfalfa. It'll be a couple days before he wants to go out and deal with the other goats, I think. He was quite happy to see the alfalfa show up this evening, so I think he's going to be fine.
Poor fella. He may feel sorry for himself for a day or two, but you'll be surprised how fast he recovers! I wouldn't be surprised if by tomorrow he's more upset about being penned away from the other goats than about his sore crotch.

Did you make sure this vet used sutures instead of crimps on the ends of the blood vessels? My vet was very emphatic that goats and donkeys can NOT be castrated in the same way as horses and dogs (with just a crimp), but must be sutured to avoid the possibility bleeding out. I know you've got to be nervous as heck after you lost the one boy, so I hope everything goes very smoothly this time.

He's a gorgeous goat, by the way. We loved meeting him (and the others) after the Rendy.