Very cool goat hauler
Have been looking into different rigs and methods to transport pack goats. I really liked Curtis Kings idea but was hoping to find something a little easier to marry to a trail. And boy did I find it Smile This site full of different small livestock truck and trailer boxes with a ton of options and styles.

http://loprotrailers.com/Animal_Truck_Boxes.php

I have contacted them and have made an invitation for them to bring some examples of their transport containers to the 2014 rendy. I know sales cant happen on the grounds but contacts / deals could be made Smile

Personally I love this first one. It can be simply laid onto a utility trailer and secured down. Take it off when you need the trailer. Very cool.

[attachment=212]
[attachment=213]
[attachment=214]
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
These are very cool, I really hope they take you up on the invite, I would love to see some in person. The prices appear pretty reasonable too, compared with canopy prices. Right now we would only be hauling 4 goats at a time, but there may be times in the future when our four kids are grown when we want to bring up to 8 goats for long trips. I love the idea of the being able to secure one to a utility trailer, would give you a lot more flexibility. Great find!
Wow that is a good idea.
That is really cool!
What a great idea!
It's kind of like a goat camper. Don't you wish we could think of something like that? Nice.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Already got a reply back from my email sent to the company. Was excited to hear they will actually build them in custom sizes as well Smile

Hi Dave, Thanks for the kind words on the livestock boxes. The boxes have developed to what they are over the years by listening to the customers and continuously trying to improve them. They have been well excepted due to the construction and custom sizes we build. We certainly appreciate the link and anxious to hear about any interest from your fellow packers. It is our goal to see that every new owner is satisfied by using quality components and craftsmanship. Will certainly keep an open mind about NWPGA in June. You are on the right path with a utility trailer and livestock box, the livestock boxes are designed to perform the same task (if not better) than a stock trailer at tremendous lower cost. Thanks again.

Wayne Glasgow

405-248-2600

wayne@wichitaonline.net
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
These are very nice, I would like to build similar out of ply. and put on a utility trailer. I am building an RV this spring on a 23' trailer. But for tripping with pack goats I'd like a 12' trailer with 4' front hay and tack area. 4' X 8' would make a nice goat hauling space. I can put a cot and bed in the back of my van for goat trips. Much to do this year.

Jake

Mikado, MI
I had thought about what it would take to make one like that, but I decided that it would cost almost as much to do it yourself (Especially if you consider time=money too). If they didn't cost too much to ship they'd be a great buy. Something I'll keep in mind. Its a good find.
While I would love to come across a nice deal on a trailer like Nancy's...

(01-30-2014, 03:24 PM)Charlie Horse Wrote: I had thought about what it would take to make one like that, but I decided that it would cost almost as much to do it yourself (Especially if you consider time=money too).

Exactly.

I have thought about being able to add removable sides to my already acquired flat top toy hauler and then buy & lock down one of the high-top truck shells on top of them in the same fashion as these. (I have seen several nice used topers for $200. Still thinking if it's cost effective.) I would want to make sure it looked decent though, not cobbled.

Quote: If they didn't cost too much to ship they'd be a great buy. Something I'll keep in mind. Its a good find.

That is the biggest question, they are nice. May be cheaper to have one built locally. May have to check in to it.

Thx for posting these Dave.

TOU