Wethers listed
http://spokane.craigslist.org/grd/4896474281.html
Just spoke to this lady, these sound like some nice boys. Packs are brand new never used. She is asking $1600 the whole package. She said I could pass along her number as a call works better than email though she answered me right away.
208-512-2268
Anyone wanting too buy these Saanen's but don't want all of them, i'm interested in 1, but she will not split, PM me if you want too work something out, I may be able too deliver them at a reasonable distance,
Matt
(02-27-2015, 08:02 AM)Duck-Slayer Wrote: Anyone wanting too buy these Saanen's but don't want all of them, i'm interested in 1, but she will not split, PM me if you want too work something out, I may be able too deliver them at a reasonable distance,
Matt

Matt, call me again. Nadine 208.512.2268
(02-24-2015, 04:13 PM)michael Wrote: http://spokane.craigslist.org/grd/4896474281.html
Just spoke to this lady, these sound like some nice boys. Packs are brand new never used. She is asking $1600 the whole package. She said I could pass along her number as a call works better than email though she answered me right away.
208-512-2268
Price reduced $500 on these boys! My time is getting short! No horns, 4 Saanen 1 is a little younger. 3 saddles and acid rain panniers. Also have a proven Oberhasli Buck no papers. More photos added to craigslist link above. Thanks! Nadine 208-512-2268
(02-24-2015, 04:13 PM)michael Wrote: http://spokane.craigslist.org/grd/4896474281.html
208-512-2268
Hello, this is in response to the above mentioned Craigslist ad. I have no idea why, but my ad keeps getting flagged. I must find a home for my BOYs. We are going overseas to work. My deadline is rapidly approaching. 4 Saanens NO horns. 1 Oberhasli Buck can be included. 1 Saanen is a little younger, therefore a little smaller. I was asking $1600 for the package. We have 3 brand new (never used) saddles and acid rain panniers. We are in Idaho near Coeur D Alene. Come see um!
Let's talk! Nadine 208.512.2268
That Craig's list ad got flagged. Sad I posted "Please Help" today.
Thanks, Nadine 208.512.2268
Bumping for Nadine. The website seems to have glitched and didn't post these to the top of the page properly. I think it was because you posted them in such quick succession before you were an "approved" member so the site thought you were spamming. Sorry about that!
Don't worry Nanno. Just called Nadine, the goats are in the driveway being loaded and on their way to a new home right now.
Nancy, thank you for being so thoughtful! ;...( sad to see my guys go, but happy so many like you care! Thanks for the call! I feel like the boys went to a great home!!! Happy packing folks! Sincerely, Nadine