HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wishing everyone a happy and fun New Year!! Hope you all have the more fun with your goaties than ever. Also have a healthy and happy year for your creatures.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Yay! Happy New Year to you too! The last sun of 2014 wouldn't leave without a last "Hoorah!"

Cool pics. Happy New Year everyone!
It's the Year of the Goat! Yup 2015 is my first goat acquisition.. how fitting!
For New Years we got two new baby goats which is funny because their mom was born on May Day holiday family!!!!!
[Image: happy_nude_deer.jpg]
Nice one Charlie Horse! =P
A rainbow for New Years Eve, new baby goats, and another of Charlie's great pieces of artwork. The Year of the Goat is already shaping up to be a great one! May everyone have a wondrous 2015!
Goatberries Happen!
My resolution this year is to

#1 lose 25 lbs of blubber.

#2 more camping than last year. My dad's fake knee has settled in, but his mild diabetes is getting worse. He's been going to the gym with me and he's losing weight and eating better and his goal is to go camping a lot this year (He's 70). So I'm going to do some mild outings with him, and some more adventurous stuff myself. Shelby is old enough to pack light loads, so finally things are coming together.

#3 make better money

#4 restore either the 66VW choptop or the 51 Willy's Jeepster

#5 finish the repairs on the horse trailer and actually ride more.

#6 rule the world
Shaping up to be an awesome New Year's Day. My daughter is in the midst of labor and my new granddaughter is about to see her family face to face!!! The labor could stall but it's looking pretty imminent.