Merry Christmas!

Cute drawing! Skippy wishes you the same!

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 117.08 KB / Downloads: 36)
Merry Christmas everyone! Each year I have two displays I really look forward to putting up and enjoying during the holiday season. The first is my Nativity. I feel an overwhelming thankfulness each time I look at it. It's the true meaning of Christmas. The second is a Santa that I carved in the early 90's. My youngest son and I took a wood carving class. After we'd learned the basics we could choose a project we wanted to do. I'd seen a Santa in a magazine that I liked and chose to carve it. Each time I look at the carving I remember the times spent with my son in the class and at home when we were practicing. It warms my heart. Christmas is a wonderful time of year. Have a Blessed Christmas and a Wondrous New Year Everyone!

Goatberries Happen!
Merry Christmas!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I received a bit of cash as a gift so I'm saving it toward a Sopris pack! Soooo excited! We are cold and clear here in Bend and my goater boys are full of play. Happy, relaxing day.

Hoping all of you have a fun and safe New Year's and anticipate a fun and goatie filled New Year!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]